Beginning Monday, March 6, 2023, Unity will lift its remaining COVID protocols. Here is what to expect for your future appointments:
- In-Person Appointments: We are no longer limiting the number of people allowed into the building for appointments.
- Waiting Room Re-opening: Our waiting room is no longer closed, so you can enter the building on arrival. However, if you prefer to check in from the parking lot over the phone, please feel free to call instead of entering the waiting room. Please note that nurse appointments and surgery drop-offs are taken back to our treatment area, not placed in a room with owners, so it will likely be easier to remain in the parking lot and utilize curbside service.
- Masking: Masking is now optional for our clients as well as our staff. If you are planning to wear a mask and would feel more comfortable if our staff masks as well, please just let us know at check-in.
- Curbside Option: We will continue to offer curbside appointments for anyone who prefers them. we have found that many pets are more relaxed without their owners, so if curbside is easier for you and/or your pet, we are happy to continue curbside appointments.
- As always, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or have recently tested positive, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We want to thank you in advance for your patience as we adjust to these new policies. We will do our best to coordinate all of our different appointment options to best meet the needs of our patients. Your pet’s care is our number one priority, and we will do everything we can to make sure they receive the attention each individual pet deserves. Thank you again for your cooperation and support during this ever-changing situation.