Before creating Unity, we regularly interacted with clients who were unable to give their animals the care they needed because of financial constraints. We also observed that care became fragmented as owners sought piecemeal care from different veterinary clinics in an attempt to save money.
Our experiences as well as national research studies showed that many pet owners needed veterinary payments to be more spread out and predictable in order for their animals to receive better care. Unity’s optional membership plan meets those needs.
Members pay a one-time initiation fee and then an annual fee in exchange for routine, well-care for their pets. We accept annual membership dues in monthly installments. Having predictable, monthly payments eases the financial burden of veterinary care, and being a member of our hospital allows for coordinated, consistent care.
We hope that you find the benefits of membership appealing and choose to become part of the Unity community! However, you do not need to be a member to be seen at Unity. We are always happy to accept new clients, whether or not they choose to be members of the hospital.
So what do you get for your membership?
Members receive the following services in exchange for their annual member dues:
- An annual physical exam by one of Unity’s experienced veterinarians, during which any apparent medical issues are discussed and addressed.
- Twice yearly exams are included for pets 8 years and older.
- All necessary core vaccinations, as indicated by your pet’s lifestyle.
- For dogs, this usually includes Rabies and DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo) vaccines.
- For cats, this usually includes Rabies and FVRCP (Distemper) vaccines.
- Additional (non-core) vaccines, if indicated, will be provided at reasonable cost. These vaccines include Leptospirosis, Lyme, Bordetella (kennel cough), Influenza, and Feline Leukemia.
- Annual fecal parasite check.
- Annual heartworm and tick-borne illness test for dogs. Feline Leukemia and FIV test for previously untested kittens and cats.
- Discounts on Unity classes (training and behavior, animal health maintenance, agility, etc.).
- Any necessary sick or emergency treatment will be provided at a reasonable cost. All prices are substantially reduced for members compared to our non-member pricing.
To become a member, download the form below.